- NetSetMan Support
- Registered: 2005-08-06
- Posts: 1,426
NetSetMan 4.6.0 released!
NetSetMan (Pro) 4.6.0 has been released!
We've implemented a frequently requested feature that allows quickly adding predefined DNS server addresses to a profile. The main purpose is to have easy access to public DNS servers. We've included a couple of the most common ones but you can freely customize the list to your needs!
As always we've also fixed all reported bugs and improved the compatibility.
Full Changelog & Download: www.netsetman.com/version-460
- NEW: "Public DNS Servers" list for quick access from the DNS context menu
Prefilled with the most common DNS servers, but fully customizable
- New method for the IPv6 feature for reading the current addresses
- Compatibility for Windows 10 version 1709 ("Fall Creators Update")
- Fix: WiFi debug file removed
- Fix: Skip delay if a program that is set to "Run once" is already running
- Fix: MAC address format in LAN/Adapter dialog
- Fix (Pro): Updating prepared NICs in settings file with NICLabel only
- Lots of minor fixes and adjustments