- NetSetMan Support
- Registered: 2005-08-06
- Posts: 1,487
NetSetMan 4.6.1 released!
NetSetMan (Pro) 4.6.1 has been released!
It's mainly a maintenance release for NetSetMan that fixes all reported bugs and introduces a couple of feature improvements. This time we’ve put the focus on the activation process.
Full Changelog & Download: www.netsetman.com/version-461
- Activation log shows assigned IP addresses when DHCP was set
- Skipping activation of settings if they are currently already set
(To force re-initializing IP settings, set Adapter Status: Restart)
- "Waiting for network" only if there are other settings following
- "No network adapter selected" only shown if relevant in that profile
- Several improvements for command line activation
- Fix: LAN/Adapter settings showed an error even if completed successfully
- Fix: Incorrect value for "Enabled" status in Tools: Adapters Details
- Fix: Activation order when connecting to a WiFi network and restarting NIC
- Fix: Error 7000000F for WiFi connection if NIC not ready after changing IP
- Fix: Format of some details in the activation log
- Fix: Reading current Gateway value didn't work in certain cases
- Fix: Show only one System Up-Time in TrayInfo if Boot Time = Work Time
- Fix: Rare problem with -aw/-ah command line parameters
- Fix (Pro): Firefox Proxy option "Same proxy for all protocols"
- Fix (Pro): Cancelling profile activation while waiting for FF