- NetSetMan Support
- Registered: 2005-08-06
- Posts: 1,651
NetSetMan 4.5.1 released!
NetSetMan (Pro) 4.5.1 has been released!
Version 4.5.1 is mainly a maintenance release for NetSetMan that fixes all reported bugs and introduces a couple of feature improvements. The network scanner has been improved in detail and can now read a custom oui.txt file for additional MAC vendors, the Programs feature can now be configured to skip a program start if that program is already running, and more...
- Network Scanner: Additionally to the built-in MAC-OUI vendors list
selection, you can now place the official oui.txt from ieee.org in
the program folder to get the complete OUI data.
Or download a sanitized version from here: http://linuxnet.ca/ieee/oui/
- New "Programs" option for preventing multiple instances of the same exe
- Built-in MAC-OUI vendor now also displayed in NIC and WiFi Management
- Improved Network Scanner results for low-energy target devices
- Ping network packets are now identical to Windows pings
- AutoSwitch info dialog UI improved
- Increased compatibility for Speed/Duplex, MTU, Flow Control, VLAN ID
- Fix: Displaying incorrect context menu for IP input fields
- Fix: Console-Tool with non-Latin characters
- Fix (Pro): Rare problem with command line license installation
- Fix (Pro): Problem with portable mode in certain constellations