- NetSetMan Support
- Registered: 2005-08-06
- Posts: 1,487
NetSetMan 4.3.4 released!
NetSetMan (Pro) 4.3.4 has been released!
With the new version it’s now possible to view passwords of locally stored WiFi profiles, to automatically switch profiles based on the logged on user, and to import/export profile groups. As always, we’ve also fixed several bugs that were reported since the previous release.
- NEW: AutoSwitch Condition "User Name" that allows automatically switching
profiles based on the logged on Windows user
- NEW: Export/Import profile groups
- NEW: Possibility to view the passwords of all locally stored WiFi profiles
- Fix: Restore profile and group selection on program start
- Fix: Updating position of Logon Icon if screen resolution changes
- Fix: Updating caption of subprofiles
- Fix: Some Drag&Drop issues in Network Adapter Management
- Minor improvements for NSM WiFi Management
- Importing settings/profiles/groups now automatically creates a backup
- Empty values aren't written to the settings file anymore to reduce file size
- If a required default certificate isn't available, it's automatically installed