Current Development and New Forum / Development Notes / NetSetMan Support

NetSetMan Support

Search for already answered questions about NetSetMan (Pro) or ask new ones

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-11-02 16:07

NetSetMan Support
Administrator

Current Development and New Forum

It's been a while since the last update of NetSetMan, but be assured quite a lot things are happening in the background!

A couple of design decisions had to be made to allow some new features that wouldn't be possible otherwise. I also took the time to rework some basic functions to speed things up and ease further development.  Besides that a couple of old problems were finally fixed (jerky/flickering opening of FullMode, some big fonts problems, unsuitable mouse cursors, ...). All new features will be introduced in version 3.1.0 planned to be released this year.

The website required some updates, too. Not all of them are visible to the end user, but some of them are. The outdated forum software (which you are currently reading) has been replaced by a new one. I tried to keep the design the same as it has been before, so if I succeeded you haven't even noticed an obvious difference.

Right now I'm experimenting with different new ways of spam-bot protections, hoping that those bugging spam registrations and postings will end for good. If you experience some problems with the forum or the registration please contact me!