Problems with windows 1903 / Bug Reports / NetSetMan Support

NetSetMan Support

Search for already answered questions about NetSetMan (Pro) or ask new ones

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-06-14 13:52

mpino

Problems with windows 1903

Hi i have a problem with my netsetman pro after updating windows 10 to 1903 version.
I have difficult ti connect to ethernet or to wifi and to get the dhcp address.
In many case i must unistall netsetman and reinstall sw.
Thank you, best regrds,

#2 2019-06-17 14:49

NetSetMan Support
Administrator

Re: Problems with windows 1903

We received your support request both in the forums and by email. Multiple requests won't speed up the process. We're going to reply here as this was you first request.

mpino wrote:

I have difficult ti connect to ethernet or to wifi and to get the dhcp address.

Could you please describe the problem in more detail?
Is this a problem regarding the functionality of NetSetMan Pro or about your general network setup?
Please describe the steps you're performing and the result or error codes you're receiving. You're welcome to add screenshots, which always helps to better understand the situation.
If you get an error during the profile activation, please include your activation log that you can access at the bottom of the activation dialog.

mpino wrote:

In many case i must unistall netsetman and reinstall sw.

Reinstalling the software doesn't change anything. The software is a program file and does not install or replace any system files. So removing and adding the same version cannot change the result. Depending on the problem, rebooting the system might make a difference, but not reinstalling NetSetMan.

#3 2019-06-18 09:29

mpino

Hi, excuse me but after analyze my pc symptoms i had to downgrade windows to the previous version.
There is a problem with my adapter drivers and windows 10 1903. Is not a netsetman pro issue.
Yiu can delete this issue.
Best regards.

#4 2019-06-18 10:25

NetSetMan Support
Administrator

Thank you for your feedback!