Scripts & Programs, Program delay not adhered to / Bug Reports / NetSetMan Support

NetSetMan Support

Search for already answered questions about NetSetMan (Pro) or ask new ones

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-26 06:42

eddy16

Scripts & Programs, Program delay not adhered to

Hi there,

Big fan of the program, but I can't help but wonder if I've discovered a bug or have yet to discover my user error. In any case, I'd like for Outlook to open at least 10 seconds after I switch to a particular profile.

I currently have the profile set to open the Outlook program 30 seconds after the profile is enabled (as shown in the attached image) but the profile has consistently opened the program between 0 and 5 seconds after the profile is enabled.

Any thoughts on this? Thanks in advance!

Settings.png

#2 2018-04-26 12:01

NetSetMan Support
Administrator

Re: Scripts & Programs, Program delay not adhered to

In your screenshot you've configured a 30 sec delay after running Outlook, not before. To have the delay before, you need to set a negative value. There's a tooltip for that at the Delay column header and we describe this in the help file:
https://www.netsetman.com/help?hf=en#hf_scripts
As always: If there's a problem with a feature or something doesn't work as expected or you can't find some settings, first check the help file.

Btw: /flushdns is part of the Advanced TCP/IP Settings. You don't need an extra script for that.