Problem with VLAN ID / Bug Reports / NetSetMan Support

NetSetMan Support

Search for already answered questions about NetSetMan (Pro) or ask new ones

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-11-29 09:26

praxtoneitor

Problem with VLAN ID

Hello, netsetman works perfectly for me, I just find a problem. When I put VLAN ID to the profile, it executes it correctly, but if I want to delete that VLAN ID in another profile, the program does not do it, it always maintains the VLAN ID and it is necessary to delete it manually in the adapter.

I mean, through the netsetman profiles it is possible to change the VLAN ID, but not delete it.

Any solution??

#2 2017-11-29 11:09

NetSetMan Support
Administrator

Re: Problem with VLAN ID

How exactly are you trying to disable it?
The default configuration UI for the VLAN ID in Windows allows to set a numeric value for it. So do we. The default value is 0. "Disabling" VLAN basically means setting its ID it to 0.
The VLAN ID is driver-dependent, so the configuration for it in the Windows UI might look differently in your case. Please provide a screenshot of how it looks for you in Windows and how you disable it there.

#3 2017-11-29 11:20

praxtoneitor

solved, just put VLAN ID = 0 instead of disabling the VLAN ID, thank you very much

#4 2017-11-29 12:32

NetSetMan Support
Administrator

Thank you for your confirmation.
As we see it, that's exactly how this would be done in the Windows UI directly. If it's different in your case (because of special drivers), please show us a screenshot of that, so we can consider an alternative way to display the VLAN ID configuration for those cases.