You are not logged in.
- Topics: Active | Unanswered
#1 2017-04-24 13:26
- NetSetMan Support
- Registered: 2005-08-06
- Posts: 1,801
NetSetMan 4.4.0 released!
NetSetMan (Pro) 4.4.0 has been released!
From now on, NetSetMan is not only managing your network settings but will also help you with analyzing network related issues. "NSM Tools" is a built-in set of useful utilities that will always be at hand when you need it. We're starting with two tools and will add more step by step. As always, we're carefully making sure not to bloat our software, so if you don't need the additional functionality you probably won't even notice it.
- NEW: NSM Tools! Useful network related utilities (two now, more to come)
- NEW: Tool "Console" with easy and comfortable access to Windows command
line tools like ping, tracert, nslookup, netstat and ipconfig.
With predefined parameters and a target IP/name history list.
- NEW: Tool "Adapters Details" providing detailed information about all
network adapters and interfaces in an exportable tree or table view.
- Fix: A forced shutdown or bluescreen could have broken the settings file
- Fix: Opening NSM WiFi Management with unlocked NSM Administration
- Fix: WiFi dialog now remains in the foreground during profile import/export
- Fix: Logon feature might have removed the focus from the password field
- Fix: High-DPI scaling for items in Logon menu
- Fix (Pro): Browser/Proxy error when IE wasn't found on the system
- Fix (Pro): License activation problem in very rare cases
- Improved behavior for closing and minimizing the main window
- Performance improvements for writing to settings file
- Simplified and improved the installation process
- Lots of minor fixes and adjustments