- NetSetMan Support
- Registered: 2005-08-06
- Posts: 1,788
NetSetMan 4.3.0 released!
NetSetMan (Pro) 4.3.0 has been released!
This version introduces some long awaited features that allow managing driver-specific LAN/NIC settings. NetSetMan automatically recognizes the manufacturer and driver characteristics, so most common network devices are supported. If the setting is listed in the default NIC preferences in Windows, then it's compatible with NetSetMan as well. If the setting is embedded in a special panel, tab or dialog, then only its official driver can access it.
- NEW: LAN / Adapter settings
These settings are driver-specific. The current implementation
is compatible with most but possibly not all common NICs.
If yours isn't compatible, please get in contact with us.
- NEW: Speed & Duplex
- NEW: MTU (Jumbo Packet)
- NEW: Flow Control
- NEW: VLAN ID (compatible if integrated directly in Windows NIC preferences)
- NEW: Protocol Bindings
Enable/disable network adapter protocols (IPv6/4, File Sharing, ...)
- Rearranged several items on the main UI,
Computer Name moved from main UI to System settings,
MAC Address moved from System to Adapter settings
- Fix: Width of time input fields in AutoSwitch for AM/PM time format
- Fix: TrayInfo fade in/out speed on slow systems
- Fix: Selection order in System Settings when using the TAB key
- Fix: NIC names including an ampersand character in Compact Mode
- Fix: Get Workgroup through right-click context menu in NC-Freeware
- New internal procedures for retrieving network adapter settings
- New progress and result indicator for "Apply Now"-buttons
- Net Drive now also disconnects mappings that have no drive letter
- Activation dialog and cancelling profile activation improved
- Several optimizations for Preferences dialog
- Lots of minor fixes and adjustments
If you'd like to continue one of the following translations, please get in contact:
Italian, Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Vietnamese